1. Be responsible for managing the delivery of projects, strictly implement the basic principles of "delivery by contract and budget execution"
2. Be responsible for the achievement of project objectives.
3. Be responsible for the project scope, progress, cost, delivery quality, project financial results, and profits. Including detailed planning and planning in the planning phase, and monitoring the project progress and delivery in the implementation phase.
4. Focus on the requirements of customers and other key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction. Improve customer satisfaction through value presentation.
5. Be responsible for project compliance operation and ensure that project delivery complies with related management regulations and regulations of the company.
6. The key issues and risks of the project are managed and controlled. Issues and risks beyond the control scope of the project team are escalated and managed in a closed-loop manner.
7. Lead by example, pass on corporate core values, and shape high-performance teams.
1. Skills in business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical
2. Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude
3. Knowledge of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale IT technology deals.
4. Knowledge of positioning and selling cloud and big data technology in new customers and new market segments.